In compliance with the Decree 30 June 2003 No.196 (Privacy Consolidation Act) and subsequent changes, we are to provide the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data and possibly sensitive, in our possession.
Aims of treatment for which you grant consent where required (art. 23, Legislative Decree no. 196/03).
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to email alerts, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Pearson may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve Users' experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and so that we may improve our Site.
- To send periodic emails - If the User decides to opt-in to our email alerts, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We will not allow unrelated third parties to use your personal information for marketing without your consent.
We may disclose and share personal information with the third parties listed below. Because the internet is a global environment, you accept and agree that this will include the transfer of your personal information to other countries around the world, including countries outside of the European Economic Area which may not have the same data protection laws as Italy. We may share your personal information:
- with our group companies or any entity which acquires any part of our business
- with our service providers (including, for example, suppliers who develop or host our sites)
- with third-party search engines that may index user profile pages and usernames as part of the URL of the user profile page by default
if required or permitted by law
- with other third parties with your consent.
C.M STORE SRL
Via M. Giuriati 14, 20129 Milano - P.I. / C.F. 08509260967